Mike⚡️⛈ Storm⛈⚡️ @MikeStorm
Hello all. I know someone with stage 4 metastatic breast cancer and has desolved all treatment options.
ive seen people sharing home cures of vitamn c and other things. I cant find them now.
i am sceptical of these supposed cures but i would like to give her some option. she is a mom of a 2 year old.
Send me these so i can pass them along. God Bless
09:46 AM - Mar 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by MikeStorm in this post can reply
Janie H.......... @Mtnhaven
09 May, 11:27
In response Mike⚡️⛈ Storm⛈⚡️ to his Publication
mms..ivermectin horse dewormer..
get at feed stores..kvlab.com for
mms..very good

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Miss *QT* Anon @MissQTAnon
14 March, 11:53

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crimson Revolver @CrimsonRevolver
05 March, 10:32
We thought if we put the @ in front of your name it would send to you ...... just noticed you send a thread so looked through things to find how to send this song to you. Rick was the person who talked to you the first time.... so the rest of us went to work when he told us. https://anonup.com/thread/...

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
05 March, 08:09
I read about bitter apricot kernals, I think, on "truthaboutcancer.com".

05 March, 08:03
Make sure she takes clean baking soda and takes a lot No alluminum... RED MILL IS THE BRAND THAT IS CLEAN!!!!!

05 March, 08:00
Organic Baking Soda!!!!! I has been proven to eat the cancer cells!!!! LOok it up. My buddy that goes to all the local rallies and we both host rallies as well he just bot diagnosed with terminal cancer thoughout his body !!! Spine Brain and major organs are al comprimized !!! I willl keep your friend in my prayers you do the same for mine !! When two agree it is so !!!!! Best of outcomes to you both!!!

Elaine Barnhart @sightandsounder
02 March, 07:51
The Truth About Cancer by Ty Bollinger www.cancertutor.com
Chis beat cancer.com-I personally know a friend who beat stage 4 lung cancer with this.
Max Gerston Therapy
CPTG frankincense essential oil will kill cancer.
There are many protocols that will help but I would advise a relationship with Jesus and speaking His word to win the war.

Tammy Garza ***Z @Night
02 March, 07:25
cbd oil

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
02 March, 07:24
Fenbendazole! It's dog dewormer. The video is about Joe Tippens who cured his terminal cancer with it. https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Rita Cue @Queen_Bee
02 March, 07:23
I've also heard that lemons (frozen - organic and then grate the peel on your food ) helps and so do avocados.

Rita Cue @Queen_Bee
02 March, 07:24
In response Rita Cue to her Publication

Food Security @ProtectOzFood
02 March, 07:25
Hey @mikestorm , I hope your friend is feeling the best they can. I shared this a while back and many of my friends in the Medical Industry liked it and supported it. Hope this helps and your friend recovers regardless.

Mike⚡️⛈ Storm⛈⚡️ @MikeStorm
02 March, 10:22
In response Food Security to his Publication
Thank you. I dont actually know this person but she is a friend of my daughter. Just hoping to give her some hope to try. I have heard of the Alkaline water before so I have passed this on to my daughter to share it to her friend. Thank you very much.

Rita Cue @Queen_Bee
02 March, 07:21
This is also interesting: https://www.healthline.com...

Rita Cue @Queen_Bee
02 March, 07:20
This is interesting: https://www.webmd.com/brea...

True Patriot @KBKRAKEN
02 March, 07:14
Read somewhere - Apricot seeds

Treehugger 777 @Treehugs777
02 March, 10:31

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
02 March, 10:18
Hello. Please share with her to research alkaline water and diet. research has stated that cancer can't grow in alkaline body.

Elizabeth Heat @1curlyhd
02 March, 10:10
Here is some articles that I've read some things on dewormer with cancer.
https://www.odditycentral....
http://www.healingcancerna...
https://www.killingcancer....

Ronda Shell @Rshell57
02 March, 10:02
try the group C.K.C. on Facebook..they can help you.

cindy CLP @cindylpLUVCANADA
02 March, 10:01

ADHERE TO FREEDOM @ADHERETOFREEDOM
02 March, 10:01
I saved this from a post I saw.
Can't remember if it was from Twatter before I got suspended or from here.

Lisa Rap @ladyleees
02 March, 09:59
Sugar feeds the cancer..so no sugar. Also cancer cant grow in a PH balanced body. So baking soda in a 8oz glass daily.

True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
02 March, 09:54
Raw apple cider vinegar mix with some pineapple juice take it daily or another option get some fresh lemons freeze them and then great them over healthy food so i have heard it is 50 times more powerful than chemo

Kerry DogMom @SaveUsFromEvil
02 March, 09:53
I have become aware of the benfits of an alkaline diet and cancer. An alkaline diet deprives cancer of the food (sugars) that it needs to survive. I have read much about this, and there are a lot of books on how to alkalyze your body. Lots of testimonials.