Mike⚡️⛈ Storm⛈⚡️ @MikeStorm
02 March, 09:46
Hello all. I know someone with stage 4 metastatic breast cancer and has desolved all treatment options.
ive seen people sharing home cures of vitamn c and other things. I cant find them now.
i am sceptical of these supposed cures but i would like to give her some option. she is a mom of a 2 year old.
Send me these so i can pass them along. God Bless

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Food Security @ProtectOzFood
Hey @mikestorm , I hope your friend is feeling the best they can. I shared this a while back and many of my friends in the Medical Industry liked it and supported it. Hope this helps and your friend recovers regardless.
07:25 PM - Mar 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by ProtectOzFood in this post can reply
Mike⚡️⛈ Storm⛈⚡️ @MikeStorm
02 March, 10:22
In response Food Security to his Publication
Thank you. I dont actually know this person but she is a friend of my daughter. Just hoping to give her some hope to try. I have heard of the Alkaline water before so I have passed this on to my daughter to share it to her friend. Thank you very much.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Food Security @ProtectOzFood
03 March, 01:12
In response Mike⚡️⛈ Storm⛈⚡️ to his Publication
No worries at all. Take care all.