Just Jana @JanaJMasterson
01 March, 12:56
Maaaan, theres a few awesome folks from Twit that I followed, and haven't seen them again once they were suspended, and I really REALLY miss their digs, mind-blowing knowledge, health boost recipes...their constant effort to boost everyones vibes through the roof. I wish I had gotten phone numbers or emails of a few closer friends😔Wishing folks over there would pop over here and throw a little hope out for those who cant get into twitter right now...they gotta know how we miss their guidance and still very much need it...feeling a lil emotional today.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kate Taylor @Fiercekitty
01 March, 01:27
In response Just Jana to her Publication
You can get back on Twitter
Create a gMail
Get a free Google voice # for the gMail account you just created
***Delete the app from your phone or clear your browser cache and use a VPN *** (this is critical)
Create a new twitter acct!
All three of my crews are back by now

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Jana @JanaJMasterson
01 March, 02:45
In response Kate Taylor to her Publication
All I have is my phone...
and does that cost anything? Where do you get vpn's?

Kate Taylor @Fiercekitty
It's all free, luv - if you're on your phone just delete and re-install the Twitter app so there's nothing of your old account left
The Opera browser has a built in VPN but if you're on your phone just do the app delete and make a new account with a gMail and a Google voice #
09:44 AM - Mar 02, 2021
In response Just Jana to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Fiercekitty in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kate Taylor, click on at the bottom under it