Just Jana @JanaJMasterson
01 March, 12:56
Maaaan, theres a few awesome folks from Twit that I followed, and haven't seen them again once they were suspended, and I really REALLY miss their digs, mind-blowing knowledge, health boost recipes...their constant effort to boost everyones vibes through the roof. I wish I had gotten phone numbers or emails of a few closer friends😔Wishing folks over there would pop over here and throw a little hope out for those who cant get into twitter right now...they gotta know how we miss their guidance and still very much need it...feeling a lil emotional today.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kate Taylor @Fiercekitty
You can get back on Twitter
Create a gMail
Get a free Google voice # for the gMail account you just created
***Delete the app from your phone or clear your browser cache and use a VPN *** (this is critical)
Create a new twitter acct!
All three of my crews are back by now
01:27 PM - Mar 01, 2021
In response Just Jana to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Fiercekitty in this post can reply
Just Jana @JanaJMasterson
01 March, 02:45
In response Kate Taylor to her Publication
All I have is my phone...
and does that cost anything? Where do you get vpn's?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kate Taylor @Fiercekitty
02 March, 09:44
In response Just Jana to her Publication
It's all free, luv - if you're on your phone just delete and re-install the Twitter app so there's nothing of your old account left
The Opera browser has a built in VPN but if you're on your phone just do the app delete and make a new account with a gMail and a Google voice #