Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
10 February, 09:08
Do you remember your first red pill moment?
#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #darktolight #TheStorm #thestormisuponus #Redpill

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Blotta @RobertBlotta17
02 March, 01:01
In response Qbero Gil Vega to his Publication
I went back to Twatter in March 2020. I was a ghost for several years. I wanted "something" to help understand the Scamdemic. At the time, not only were both my wife and I "essential" but, my 2 (of 5 children) teen boys were at home AND, my daughter (oldest) that escaped an abusive relationship was living with us along with my 3 granddaughters! I prayed and I prayed and asked for help to be able to protect them and guide them. And then I found JoeM and Tafkag! And within 2 days I found "The Fall of the Cabal"!!! EVERYTHING CHANGED!! My Prayers were Answered!! The Best is Yet To Come!! WWG1WGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
02 March, 01:31
In response Robert Blotta to his Publication
Fall of the cabal first and then I watched this. Filled in a lot of holes for me.

Robert Blotta @RobertBlotta17
02 March, 06:21
In response Qbero Gil Vega to his Publication
Thanks! I will give it a watch!

Tina Thayer @TinaMarie462
Another great one to watch is "JFK to 911, A rich mans hat trick" here's the link, just about 3 and a half hours but my husband and I were glued to the screen. Fall of the Cabal is awesome, Zeitgeist, so many more.
08:35 AM - Mar 02, 2021
In response Robert Blotta to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TinaMarie462 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Tina Thayer, click on at the bottom under it