Samantha Greenwood @SammyTrump
20 January, 12:43

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ime Sometimes @starseasons
Yeah, With each passing second without arrests this becomes our world. Apparently, and please forgive me for this comment it is spoken in the heat of the moment, those in control who could stop this are choosing to allow We The People of the World to suffer more. Apparently they don't think we have suffered enough yet.

Please forgive my weakness.

I WILL HOLD THE F'ING LINE
12:55 PM - Jan 20, 2021
In response Samantha Greenwood to her Publication
Only people mentioned by starseasons in this post can reply
Samantha Greenwood @SammyTrump
20 January, 12:58
In response Ime Sometimes to her Publication
Yeh there is no need to carry this on any further !!! ... & yes people are suffering all over the world .. my deep state UK government are fucking clapping their hands in glee !! Its bullshit

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
20 January, 01:00
In response Samantha Greenwood to her Publication
So sorry to hear this. My heart is breaking and I'm in the office

Shadows Owner @PhoenixRise21
20 January, 12:58
I agree, I feel betrayed, by the nation, the movement, and the Lord

20 January, 01:01
In response Shadows Owner to his Publication
Yep

Mac Rob @Mhammer187
20 January, 12:57
hold the line and the tounge

20 January, 01:03
In response Mac Rob to his Publication
Line yes. Tounge tomorrow