: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
let me try to correct my last post in real time so that i may be more effective. first i will lay out my backstory. i used to live half hour from the largest monsanto testing facililty plant in the world. i worked there as a private contractor. i have experienced it first hand how bad this really is. TO THE PEOPLE OF THE WORLD. WE HAVE A VERY GRAVE ISSUE THAT NEEDS ATTENTION. POISONS: IN OUR FOOD, OUR WATER, AND OUR AIR. THIS AFFECTS ALL LIVING BEINGS. ALL WALKS OF LIFE. ALL AGES. THE POISONS I AM TALKING ABOUT ARE BEING DUMPED INTO EVERYTHING WE CONSUME. THIS NEEDS TO REACH THE PEIPLE OF THE WORLD SO WE CAN MAKE A LASTING DIFFERENCE ONCE AND FOR ALL. TO BE COMPLETELY FREE, FROM POISONS. BOYCOTT POISONS. I HAVE FAITH IN HUMANITY
03:28 AM - Mar 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by Qarmy_Anon in this post can reply
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
02 March, 03:43
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
People are being systematically poisoned and its all sanctioned by government, medicine, law, and industry. By design, for decades, unceasingly. It's why there is so much cancer and other diseases. Why? It generates untold billions for the perpetrators. They feed off of poisoning us.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
02 March, 04:42
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
correct. [they] only look to create a patient out of us because thats where [they] profit.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WeAre AllOne @WeAreAllOne333
02 March, 08:46
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
💔😪Sadly the DS has been poisoning us to also dumb us down and numb us into being zombies since the beginning of time... but not for much longer.❤️🙏

THEY HAVE EVERYTHING
NCSWC
WWG1WGA
THE VERY BEST IS YET TO COME!!!