TheGreat Awoken @TheGreatAwoken
01 March, 09:06

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brian Tyler @Btyler73
01 March, 09:35
In response TheGreat Awoken to his Publication
its false shit like this that gives zero credibility!! that list is as fake as pelosi teeth! can we please stick to facts????

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
I keep waiting for people to say "the truth is too much for us to know!" The one I saw tonight is that we should be happy we don't know the truth. But telling some of us that is like treating us like children. Or idiots. Sigh. Too much propaganda. Which it is until it's proven to be true. You'll never convince me that the 'real' Bidan skipped up the steps to Marine 1, but I also think the truth should be enough to stand on it's own. Like HB's laptop. I did see pics on tw**ter before they got taken down. Or tampering with impeachment trial evidence. "Disinfo is necessary" but God forbid we have anything to say about it.
02:02 AM - Mar 02, 2021
In response Brian Tyler to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Q_Sentme in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from QueZ Sentme, click on at the bottom under it