Brian Tyler @Btyler73
its false shit like this that gives zero credibility!! that list is as fake as pelosi teeth! can we please stick to facts????
09:35 PM - Mar 01, 2021
In response TheGreat Awoken to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Btyler73 in this post can reply
QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
02 March, 02:02
In response Brian Tyler to his Publication
I keep waiting for people to say "the truth is too much for us to know!" The one I saw tonight is that we should be happy we don't know the truth. But telling some of us that is like treating us like children. Or idiots. Sigh. Too much propaganda. Which it is until it's proven to be true. You'll never convince me that the 'real' Bidan skipped up the steps to Marine 1, but I also think the truth should be enough to stand on it's own. Like HB's laptop. I did see pics on tw**ter before they got taken down. Or tampering with impeachment trial evidence. "Disinfo is necessary" but God forbid we have anything to say about it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheGreat Awoken @TheGreatAwoken
01 March, 10:08
In response Brian Tyler to his Publication
Seems like you need to do your OWN research instead of shitting on other peoples posts. This information has been out a long time. But you would know this if you actually did some research for yourself.
Have a wonderful day and God Bless. #wwg1wga

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brian Tyler @Btyler73
01 March, 11:40
In response TheGreat Awoken to his Publication
research!!! my good friend of 22 years is first cousins with adam sandler, he just had lunch with him 5 days ago. they were raised togeather so im pretty sure when i showed him this list, his laughter told me this LIST is FALSE! now ur theory is list has been out along time, and that proves NOTHING! false reports like this make ALL anons look bad, if we dont stick to truth and facts, we will never be takin seriously!!