Judy Bennett @JudyBennett611
01 March, 08:01

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
01 March, 08:03
In response Judy Bennett to her Publication
Best Meme Ever! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
01 March, 08:50
In response LSU PATRIOT to her Publication
I borrowed it, Lol! Thank you, feel free to share it!

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
01 March, 09:01
In response Judy Bennett to her Publication
Oh i did to my husband, whose bro is a doctor(said in a hoity toity voice πŸ€£πŸ˜†) that said i was a conspiracy theorust, prolly a flat earther, made hus wife, parents and sister get the vax. Kinda sad for my hubs but thank God πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™ŒπŸΌ he's seeing the light and no vax πŸ™πŸ½

01 March, 09:06
In response LSU PATRIOT to her Publication
We had to block many in our family on FB, I have had some really cruel things said to me by my husbands family, I finally had enough, they can't message me, call me or insult me these days, unless it's behind my back, which is how they used to do me anyway! Lol!

Only people mentioned by LSUPatriot in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from LSU PATRIOT, click on at the bottom under it