Judy Bennett @JudyBennett611
01 March, 08:01

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
01 March, 08:03
In response Judy Bennett to her Publication
Best Meme Ever! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I borrowed it, Lol! Thank you, feel free to share it!
08:50 PM - Mar 01, 2021
In response LSU PATRIOT to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JudyBennett611 in this post can reply
LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
01 March, 09:01
In response Judy Bennett to her Publication
Oh i did to my husband, whose bro is a doctor(said in a hoity toity voice πŸ€£πŸ˜†) that said i was a conspiracy theorust, prolly a flat earther, made hus wife, parents and sister get the vax. Kinda sad for my hubs but thank God πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™ŒπŸΌ he's seeing the light and no vax πŸ™πŸ½

01 March, 09:06
In response LSU PATRIOT to her Publication
We had to block many in our family on FB, I have had some really cruel things said to me by my husbands family, I finally had enough, they can't message me, call me or insult me these days, unless it's behind my back, which is how they used to do me anyway! Lol!