Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
01 March, 06:10
Somebody dropped me a note and asked who I admired most thru 2020?
There are others who have stood out, but off the top of my head these are my pics.
(In no particular order).

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Theatre of Operations @BrowardBravado
01 March, 07:12
In response Wlim Elgof to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
I said to my wife back when it all went down Melissa would make the perfect Kara Zor-El (Supermans cousin) Supergirl.
She was absolutely fearless and under the gun the entire time. That took balls!!
How does one not admire that?
And yes Kayliegh M should have been in there too.
07:50 PM - Mar 01, 2021
In response Theatre of Operations to his Publication
Only people mentioned by johnny1x in this post can reply
Theatre of Operations @BrowardBravado
01 March, 07:58
In response Wlim Elgof to his Publication
Kayliegh is def in the group of badass woman. I think Millie and ToRe belong too.

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
02 March, 02:49
In response Theatre of Operations to his Publication
There are many who stand out, for sure. The all deserve our admiration and respect. And they certainly have mine. Its time we make more noise about this injustice, if even to just validate these ladys efforts and ongoing battles.
Juan said today on Pryme, that the time for physical battle is not here yet.. But it is coming. To give it until April. Biden is a puppet and they are pushing the agenda through him very hard. 1st an 2nd ammendments attacks with be the straw that breaks the camels back. Thats when the true battles will begin. Its coming. And these gals will all play big parts in our liberation from those snakes and the theft of our Constitution and Rights.
Those ladies and more have set the bar fairly high.
I hope (and pray) We The People show the same Balls they have. When the time is at hand. At the very least I pray that I do.
WWG1WGA.