Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
Somebody dropped me a note and asked who I admired most thru 2020?
There are others who have stood out, but off the top of my head these are my pics.
(In no particular order).
06:10 PM - Mar 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by johnny1x in this post can reply
Baresi 1776 @Baresi
01 March, 07:18
In response Wlim Elgof to his Publication
i’d put kayleigh in there

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
01 March, 07:54
In response Baresi 1776 to his Publication
I know I should have.. It was a first thought thing as I scrolled my pics..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Theatre of Operations @BrowardBravado
01 March, 07:12

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
01 March, 07:50
In response Theatre of Operations to his Publication
I said to my wife back when it all went down Melissa would make the perfect Kara Zor-El (Supermans cousin) Supergirl.
She was absolutely fearless and under the gun the entire time. That took balls!!
How does one not admire that?
And yes Kayliegh M should have been in there too.

Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
01 March, 07:09
I agree! My addition to that list is Bevelyn Beatty.

Angela Allen @Angiekay74
01 March, 07:05
I totally agree! There are others too. We are blessed to have so many patriots fighting for and with us!