Kap Hall-Ward @Whisperingmoon
(1 of 2) I have to say this.....What a great speech our President gave last night...I needed that..so uplifting, postive & motivated I felt afterward....I wish others, no wait, I pray that more people would open their eyes and see the truth of what the MSM, government officials & Hollywood elites evilness & corrupt to the core has done to mankind for decades!!

Take my parents for an example:. They voted for Biden, they listened to the MSM, my father a blue collar guy that worked for GM and belonged to UAW Union, retired after 30 yrs, a democrat and raised his family in church on Baptist faith. He says "Trump is the perverted one, he grabs women by the pu**y" (I had to laugh at that), yada yada...Me on the other hand is a conservative republican for 35 yrs...as a christian, how can anyone be a christian if you go along with democrats evil ways? Because the union helped him for for years!??! I tried to explain how the MSM brainwashed, the dem'n'crats are corrupted etc...no chan
06:53 PM - Mar 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by Whisperingmoon in this post can reply
Kap Hall-Ward @Whisperingmoon
01 March, 07:01
In response Kap Hall-Ward to her Publication
(2 of 2) no changing his mind. This saddens me along with them taking the vaccines...I worry of what this vaccine will do to them...I'm sure some of you can relate??
The (mafia media) really did a great job of spreading "hate Trump" theory, havent they?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396