Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
01 March, 02:05
Operation wake up, anons. March madness is here.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Russell ❤#17 @Russtyshackleford
01 March, 05:56
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
yeah? like what? hopium. this bullshit is getting tiresome IMO. I did hear Clapper testifying so I will give you the benefit of doubt this time. WWG1WGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
You always have fake rubber mask Joe if the journey gets too tiring. Justice is being carried out daily and will be done right, regardless of anyone's timetable. Just look at all the missing Hollywood celebrities and Congressmen that are missing and all of the Ceos that have stepped down in 2020. Lots has been happening.
06:41 PM - Mar 01, 2021
In response Russell ❤#17 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Kathy Higginbotham @Jaxflipflopgal
02 March, 11:12
@GhostEzra , those who complain have NO clue as to what the children, our President and the Kennedy families have been thru to get us to the point we are in history NOW! Only a selfish, self centered person would demand a date for God to perform his miracle!! Patience is a virtue and I can wait to see this happen knowing what everyone has done for me and my family!! God Bless Ameica and God bless the Trump and Kennedy families!!

Kj1 Hernandez @Texastornado
02 March, 03:52
Those Awake see it. Little more comes out everyday. Who dreamed Cuomo would be called out? Its happening. Being spoonfed. Hallelujah!

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
02 March, 06:17
IS “NEXT DAY” AIR AN OPTION 😊

Laura Farrell @ScoutMom
01 March, 08:08
preach it E!!! Don't let people's frustrations get to you! I understand their frustrations also! but....there are tons of us that have your back and are forever greatful! Thank you!!!❣️🇺🇸

Saphirs33 Saphirs33 @Saphirs33
01 March, 06:52
The Ceos that have stepped down in 2020, it could also be in anticipation of the "GREAT RESET" that Klaus Schwab announced for June 2021

Saphirs33 Saphirs33 @Saphirs33
01 March, 06:57
In response Saphirs33 Saphirs33 to her Publication
But i agree with you about really unusual things happening since january 20th. The flag on Capital yesterday and many other things (Biden never flies on AF1) and so on