Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
01 March, 02:05
Operation wake up, anons. March madness is here.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Russell ❤#17 @Russtyshackleford
01 March, 05:56
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
yeah? like what? hopium. this bullshit is getting tiresome IMO. I did hear Clapper testifying so I will give you the benefit of doubt this time. WWG1WGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
01 March, 06:41
In response Russell ❤#17 to his Publication
You always have fake rubber mask Joe if the journey gets too tiring. Justice is being carried out daily and will be done right, regardless of anyone's timetable. Just look at all the missing Hollywood celebrities and Congressmen that are missing and all of the Ceos that have stepped down in 2020. Lots has been happening.

Saphirs33 Saphirs33 @Saphirs33
01 March, 06:52
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
The Ceos that have stepped down in 2020, it could also be in anticipation of the "GREAT RESET" that Klaus Schwab announced for June 2021

Saphirs33 Saphirs33 @Saphirs33
But i agree with you about really unusual things happening since january 20th. The flag on Capital yesterday and many other things (Biden never flies on AF1) and so on
06:57 PM - Mar 01, 2021
In response Saphirs33 Saphirs33 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Saphirs33 in this post can reply
Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
01 March, 09:06
In response Saphirs33 Saphirs33 to her Publication
Can you tell me about the flag? I missed that and keep seeing references.
Thx

Madden Smith @Madden04
01 March, 09:19
In response Kelly Loeser to her Publication
Just cause we dont see these celebrities making headlines doesnt make them "missiing" if they were all dead..wouldnt someine in there inner circle say something? like there friends, relatives, parents? Wouldnt someone out there say...hmmm anyone see madonna or Ellen?