Only people mentioned by ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply
nO_JaB_ happaflapp @happaflapp
02 March, 01:12
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
In the heart of the beast!

God bless you patriot! Wake them "deep blue" midway "voters" up.

Personally, I think Illinios flipped for Trump! To many hard working Americans in Chicago and out from there to think they went for sleepy joe.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
02 March, 01:09
This is perfect! We love you! Thank you for everything that you do. ❤️🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mrs Vee @MrsVee
01 March, 07:01
#SheepNoMore , my Chicagoland 'sister'. I remember when we first 'met' on twitter. It seems like a long time ago, but it's been only 2 years. We were talking about Ben Joravsky, and you pointed me to a link so I could hear your conversation with him. I thought you were such an honest lady. Now I know you're our treasure. GOD Bless You.❤️🤗

Bylette Maquille @Bylette
01 March, 07:00
joli sourire! belle journée

Michelle Storlie @Chipy
01 March, 06:45
Agreed!! Perfect‼️