Jim Cue @1QLight
01 March, 05:31
Tell me again how Republicians R racist

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot May @Patriot_May77
01 March, 05:46
In response Jim Cue to his Publication
Something else History will not teach; during the time the Constitution was being formed the Government sat aside the restrictions and allowed slaves to vote wheather they wanted it or not. Yes they had it rough, there is no doubting that however, it was years ago when this happened and it is time to stop making diffrences between the color of a person's skin. We are all Ameican, even if we have immigrated from another country; American is American there is no in between.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jim Cue @1QLight
Valid--point taken. My objective is to "counter" the constant drumbeat: Republicians/whites R racist BS with facts. I agree--only when we stop talking bout racisism it ends--don't believe we R quite there yet--we must "reverse" the lies first IMHO. TY! Cheers!
05:58 PM - Mar 01, 2021
In response Patriot May to her Publication
Only people mentioned by 1QLight in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jim Cue, click on at the bottom under it