Jim Cue @1QLight
Tell me again how Republicians R racist
05:31 PM - Mar 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by 1QLight in this post can reply
Qrispus AttuX @QrispusAttuX
01 March, 11:21
In response Jim Cue to his Publication
Those Men are Free Moors. Branding them as Black is the root cause of the issue. White Society needs to recognize the True Nationality ( Stop Acting Like They Dont know We are Moors) and so Does Black Society need to step up and Proclaim its True Nationality. Since this is the Great Awakening No More False Narratives. Black is Fiction made up as a Slave Moniker. What were they before 1492? Moors ! And What are we still ? Moors/Moorish Americans/Mu'urs/ Al-Maroccans/Americans etc but Black IS out of bounds in the same paragraph talking about Racism and doing away with it etc.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jim Cue @1QLight
01 March, 11:38
In response Qrispus AttuX to his Publication
Utmost appologies--no offense is ever mean't to anyone with any of my posts--still not perfect. I collect memes and share--doin the best I can to try and help the World get better. Good U can bring additional info for folks to learn--now we R no longer ignorant to the rest of the story...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Boe @JulieB
01 March, 07:17
And...MLK was also a registered Republican. The D's always project because that's all they have.

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
01 March, 06:19
WHAT HAPPENED ??

Patriot May @Patriot_May77
01 March, 05:46
Something else History will not teach; during the time the Constitution was being formed the Government sat aside the restrictions and allowed slaves to vote wheather they wanted it or not. Yes they had it rough, there is no doubting that however, it was years ago when this happened and it is time to stop making diffrences between the color of a person's skin. We are all Ameican, even if we have immigrated from another country; American is American there is no in between.

Jim Cue @1QLight
01 March, 05:58
In response Patriot May to her Publication
Valid--point taken. My objective is to "counter" the constant drumbeat: Republicians/whites R racist BS with facts. I agree--only when we stop talking bout racisism it ends--don't believe we R quite there yet--we must "reverse" the lies first IMHO. TY! Cheers!