Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
01 March, 02:05
Operation wake up, anons. March madness is here.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
01 March, 02:19
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
πŸ˜–I'm awake!!! Wish I could just get my husband to follow!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nikki Den @NikkiD
01 March, 02:40
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
πŸ˜‚ My husband thinks I am nutz. He actually, frequently tries to convince me the real byeden is really president, in a very kind husbandly way to protect my "sense of reality".πŸ˜±πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜± So I am just waiting with my cheshire cat grin for him to wake up. There is nothing I can do or say to convince him; he will have to see on his own.😏

Janette Harris @harrisjnet
01 March, 04:02
In response Nikki Den to her Publication
I have my family somewhat awake, but only so so. I've stopped talking about it. I just send them links to different things and let them go and look if they want to.

Nikki Den @NikkiD
Same with friends. They seem awake but actually will process so much, then down the road they start sending me links, I am like "very good "grashopper" you have learned well".☺️
04:10 PM - Mar 01, 2021
In response Janette Harris to his Publication
Only people mentioned by NikkiD in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Nikki Den, click on at the bottom under it