Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
01 March, 02:05
Operation wake up, anons. March madness is here.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
01 March, 02:19
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
😖I'm awake!!! Wish I could just get my husband to follow!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nikki Den @NikkiD
01 March, 02:40
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
😂 My husband thinks I am nutz. He actually, frequently tries to convince me the real byeden is really president, in a very kind husbandly way to protect my "sense of reality".😱😂😅😱 So I am just waiting with my cheshire cat grin for him to wake up. There is nothing I can do or say to convince him; he will have to see on his own.😏

Janette Harris @harrisjnet
I have my family somewhat awake, but only so so. I've stopped talking about it. I just send them links to different things and let them go and look if they want to.
04:02 PM - Mar 01, 2021
In response Nikki Den to her Publication
Only people mentioned by harrisjnet in this post can reply
Nikki Den @NikkiD
01 March, 04:10
In response Janette Harris to his Publication
Same with friends. They seem awake but actually will process so much, then down the road they start sending me links, I am like "very good "grashopper" you have learned well".☺️