Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
01 March, 02:05
Operation wake up, anons. March madness is here.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
01 March, 03:10
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Give'em something to wake up
with brother, these sheeple are braindead!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
01 March, 03:41
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
One trip to the grocery store and sadly you'll see a flock πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Bonnie Stanford @BonnieMorell
01 March, 04:45
In response LSU PATRIOT to her Publication
I know, right! I can’t believe I’m the only one in the grocery store without a mask. They always offer kindly, and I always politely decline. ... And I’m in TEXAS! TEXAS!!! 🀯

Huntress 101 @Huntress101
i lved in Tx 20 yrs and went back to visit my son at Christmas this past year and i just knew the mask thing would not be tolerated there, OMG Texas was way way worse than Georgia.
04:53 AM - Mar 02, 2021
In response Bonnie Stanford to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Huntress101 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Huntress 101, click on at the bottom under it