Bunny Patriot @WhiteBunnyQ
THIS PISSES ME OFF!!!!🀬 Our Veterans NEED to be put FIRST!! Our Americans FIRST!!! πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯We don’t need anymore illegals coming in and that is NOT being racist or inhumane. It has absolutely nothing to do with RACISM, COLOR, or COUNTRY or PLANET they're coming from.
We NEED to take care of our OWN PEOPLE in our own country! We cannot be taking care of others while neglecting our own.
DANG IT THIS FIRES ME UP!!😑😑😑😑😑πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
03:08 PM - Mar 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by WhiteBunnyQ in this post can reply
Mary Poppins @GoRedDEAT
01 March, 04:22
In response Bunny Patriot to her Publication
Truth! I believe all of America is pissed...way above VK's posted level!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bunny Patriot @WhiteBunnyQ
01 March, 09:06
In response Mary Poppins to her Publication
I AGREE!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PAIN NOW @PAIN
01 March, 03:11
In response Bunny Patriot to her Publication
And every day Trump and company drag theoir feet in finishing off this entire scam is more good people lost. It truly is sickening to witness. I find it hard to believe people have zero empathy for the folks suffering as a Schumer or a Swalwel or a Waters prances around DC freely and unencumbered. End it. NOW. TODAY.