Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Great find by the Anons.

Wearing masks in public places in most states is actually illegal.
02:35 PM - Mar 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Kev Oooo @KevO
05 March, 09:38
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Fact

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet Sweet @JCS
03 March, 07:44

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
02 March, 02:28
So Q! 🙏🙏🙏

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
01 March, 09:46
AZ - found this 2018:
https://www.mayestelles.co...

Dave Bishop @Davebishopjr
01 March, 08:44

Patriot Groomer @Runswithhorses
01 March, 08:26
Especially if you are carrying....

LeAhna Sol @LSol
01 March, 07:23
Infographic of all states with an anti mask law

https://7thstreettavern.co...

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

michelle foster @lynnefoster
01 March, 04:09
i remember this coming up in NC about 6 months ago.. the gov put an exceltion to this rule in our E.O :(

michelle foster @lynnefoster
01 March, 04:10
In response michelle foster to his Publication
*exception*

arba happihr @arba
01 March, 04:07
I alwasy wondered about that, BANKS had a sign once, no sunglasses, No masks, what was it, they wanted to see the faces of the people coming in. Truly you old timers remember the sign on the door about wearing sunglasses, masks, hoodies etc at the banks!

Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
03 March, 01:43
In response arba happihr to her Publication
I worked at a bank and a credit union its the first time id ever heard this

Janet Sweet @JCS
03 March, 07:43
In response arba happihr to her Publication
having a hard time loading the link

Shirley Covert @RealTruthPatriot
01 March, 03:49
Yes it certainly is...

downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @downscale
01 March, 06:31
In response Shirley Covert to her Publication
PDF link to the "1945 Charter of the International Military Tribunal (Nuremberg)"

https://www.un.org/en/geno...

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
01 March, 03:39
Its illegal to wear a mask into a bank also. the ENTIRE problem is..these satanic beings dont give a shit and want you in a mask. They make their own laws..that includes law enforcement. It will take ALL OF US together to say NO to this bullshit.

Tiffany S Slw @TiffanyS
01 March, 03:32
TEXAS: I searched n searched and could not find anything about laws on this other than ones put in place by the far left. HOWEVER, I did find this article about a Judge in Galveston county..... can anyone point us in right direction?

https://www.newswars.com/t...

AcuLight Patriot @AcuLight
01 March, 03:31
State Codes Related To Wearing Masks
http://www.anapsid.org/cnd...

If you're state is listed, please confirm the information is correct. If you're state isn't listed, check local government. Some may have their own anti-mask laws.

Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
01 March, 03:24
how do you specifically search. I looked in my state, nada

01 March, 03:13
uhhhh..we knew that. Not new news.

Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
01 March, 03:09
OK, but all our governments seem to have issued immunity to their evil operatives that they will not be prosecuted for actions taken to force the "vaccine" scam. Hence people get arrested, often violently, for things which are not crimes. Hitler gave immunity to his soldiers on the Easter Front. However, if you take up that offer and commit war crimes, you have to make sure Hitler wins the war! These issues will only be sorted when we have military tribunals for those who have exceeded their powers.

Babette West @Babette
01 March, 03:01
I've been looking for it (like the one from Florida) I'm in Texas and can't find it. I've tried quite of few searches but nothing. Would anyone know the best way to find it?

01 March, 03:14
In response Babette West to her Publication
Constitution. Its agianst your rights.

Faithful Anon @KeepingTheFaith1
01 March, 02:57
Somebody needs to tell the Governor this. He seems to be confused, as when he touted his "open" state at the CPAC. Florida is not "open." Many restaurants and attractions are closed. Children are wearing masks to Disney World. It is appalling. Many, many people wearing them outside in 85 degree weather. The virus is not active in these temperatures, as with most other viruses. Review the literature presented by General Milley

MTB Mike donated @MTBpatriotM
01 March, 03:11
In response Faithful Anon to her Publication
How much of that is the choice of the business/owner itself? So the governor says you can open up, then they have the choice not to because of their fear. I'm not saying it's the right thing to do, but just pointing out the ability for personal choice.

WeAre AllOne @WeAreAllOne333
01 March, 02:54
❤️🙌❤️YES!!!!❤️🙌❤️

Mindy Jane @littlestormcloud
01 March, 02:41
Hmmm...will have to look into this for Michigan! Would be great to keep it handy if I get harrassed at the grocery store.

Nina Patriot @Safefamiliesmom
01 March, 02:42
In response Mindy Jane to her Publication
YES! 💯

Mindy Jane @littlestormcloud
01 March, 02:46
In response Mindy Jane to her Publication
Does this work? Just found it :)

Trica Parrish @EliviraLip
01 March, 02:38
It's a misdeamor in MN https://www.revisor.mn.gov...

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
01 March, 02:38
I'd like to bet that PA has that law but where I am they are crazy still in droves. Pockets of hysteria mixed with double maskers, shamers and holy rollers on vaccine duty.

Little Bird @LittleBird203
01 March, 03:18
In response Laura -VS to her Publication
Im with you. Same here in New York. The doubled masked grocery store frint end mansger put her hsnds up as if yiu figgt me for my refusung to wear a mask the ither day. The fear is beyond insanity at this point. 😢

Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
01 March, 02:36
Going into a bank with a mask on 😂 You would get shot for that a year ago!

Julie Schneider @Jaalschneider
01 March, 02:39
In response Nancy Dyan to her Publication
Maybe this is why bank lobbies aren't open. more for their protection against robberies vs. protecting us from Covid