Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 March, 01:18
Yes maam sherrymac67

It was 107 Juan O Savin that said the country had to undergo a NDE (Near Death Experience)

Yes it was, that is the only was to scare the minds of the masses enough to move them.
We must never forget!
This must for instance never happen to children again.
It is only at the precipice that we choose to change.
If you know ppl that lived thr the great depression you know they never forgot it.
They have an extremly hard time wasting anything or throwing away anything and are mostly horders because the remember all the time.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
reaper myer @reapermyer
I dont follow juan osavin but does juan broadcast with Charlie Ward or Simon Parkes? Those 2 are not good sources IMO
01:43 PM - Mar 01, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by reapermyer in this post can reply
Bea Benjamin @FranBea
01 March, 03:10
In response reaper myer to his Publication
I completely disagree-Charlie and Simon are very well informed

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
reaper myer @reapermyer
01 March, 03:56
In response Bea Benjamin to her Publication

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 March, 02:05
In response reaper myer to his Publication
I dont think I have ever heard him on theirs really but I havent heard them all.