Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
Mars closes in on the Pleiades star cluster this week to give sky-watchers a beautiful view of contrasting celestial colours.

The red planet will appear close to the blue-white stars of the cluster all week, but the closest approach happens on 3 March.

Mars also forms a straight line with two red stars: Aldebaran in Taurus and Betelgeuse (famously pronounced beetlejuice) in Orion.

We have: Pleiades/Orion/Taurus/(bull or ox - Year of the Ox)/Betelgeuse all in one.

Source: https://www.theguardian.co...
01:22 PM - Mar 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
04 March, 03:52
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
As a Metal Ox, I'm very excited about this year!

Expecting some BIG changes!

Remember, Uranus shakes things up & Pluto is called "The Destroyer" for a reason!

Old, established "systems" are being disrupted & taken down!

People are awakening, realizing who they really are!

It's going to be so BEAUTIFUL!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Coral ___ @Coral_
02 March, 11:29
makes me think back to VK and I's orion conversation. odd because something relates him and the ox. also odd cause im a taurus 😅 even the last time i think he spoke to me too.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
02 March, 02:00
In response Coral ___ to her Publication
Yes, Orion seems very important. Glad that you saved that screenshot. Do you have the one for Betelgeuse? Goes something like this: "Betelgeuse will turn night into day in 2023" -> Dark to Light.

icQnnect ⭐⭐⭐ @icQnnect
02 March, 11:19
🤫

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
01 March, 02:11
coincidence March was named after the god of war Mars