Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
01 March, 01:22
Mars closes in on the Pleiades star cluster this week to give sky-watchers a beautiful view of contrasting celestial colours.

The red planet will appear close to the blue-white stars of the cluster all week, but the closest approach happens on 3 March.

Mars also forms a straight line with two red stars: Aldebaran in Taurus and Betelgeuse (famously pronounced beetlejuice) in Orion.

We have: Pleiades/Orion/Taurus/(bull or ox - Year of the Ox)/Betelgeuse all in one.

Source: https://www.theguardian.co...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Coral ___ @Coral_
makes me think back to VK and I's orion conversation. odd because something relates him and the ox. also odd cause im a taurus 😅 even the last time i think he spoke to me too.
11:29 AM - Mar 02, 2021
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Coral_ in this post can reply
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
02 March, 02:00
In response Coral ___ to her Publication
Yes, Orion seems very important. Glad that you saved that screenshot. Do you have the one for Betelgeuse? Goes something like this: "Betelgeuse will turn night into day in 2023" -> Dark to Light.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Coral ___ @Coral_
03 March, 01:26
i know of the one but dont seem to have it. this one last year made me think he was really getting at 3/22. that was incorrect but now i see this 21 days as possibly reffering to 2021 not 2020.
3/22 last year was also the day Juan did the first show on esther where in roughly a year we'd be in our purim moment.

Coral ___ @Coral_
03 March, 01:27
which truly has way bigger implications than i think most realize... Biblical in its fullest promise..