Only people mentioned by AQPATRON in this post can reply
Big Guns61 @Big__Guns61
01 March, 03:10
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
hang those fuckers

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kathy Terrell @Kathyrose1980
01 March, 03:05
theses people deserve the death penalty!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
01 March, 03:05
More proof for all the WHERES THE PROFf kids!

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
01 March, 03:08
In response EAGLE 777 to his Publication
they all block me

Elle Truth @DivaMommy
01 March, 02:13
I dont get the depth and breadth of these monsters. I was single til 40, I'd been in plenty of nightclubs until then (tho always went home as I arrived, with my gal friends)
don't these guys know how to 'close' on even a less-than-average-looking, purse holding, wing-woman? There's always girls with 'meh' standards trolling the clubs.
Talk about having no game...
pick up someone your own size, losers!

Just me in FL @JustmeinFL
01 March, 01:32
It is happening!!

Cajun Patriot @CajunPatriot7
01 March, 01:06
How? How do these people know about these trafficking rings? How do they do it? What kind of evil inhabit these people? Anyone hurting kids should get the death penalty, no appeals. Sentence is handed down, execution immediately. Only way to rid the earth of these satanic devils and protect our kids.