Paula Wehling @Sunflower
16 February, 02:26
To help you with exposure to radiation, look into iodine.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Donahue @Stonesthrow57
01 March, 11:40
In response Paula Wehling to her Publication
Most table salt is iodized. A lot of sea food contains iodine, like salmon, tuna, swordfish. Your body needs it, but doesn’t produce it naturally. You can also find iodine tablets and drops in the healthcare aisle where ointments are kept. Look where rubbing alcohol and hydrogen peroxide sit on the shelf. Iodine can be used topically or ingested. It can also be used to decontaminate drinking water from certain bacteria. Hikers sometimes carry a vial of it with them. Not enough iodine in your diet can lead to gall bladder issues.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
~sky~ kat @sKy3s1119
🙏Thank you. I will look out for what's available near me. I do have some tablets but they're so big they make me gag, so I mix them in with the dog feed!
12:35 PM - Mar 01, 2021
In response Mary Donahue to her Publication
Only people mentioned by sKy3s1119 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from ~sky~ kat, click on at the bottom under it