Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
Now that everyone is inside, can we lock the gate?
11:44 AM - Jan 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Sherry Beare @IzWdOpen2020
22 January, 08:03
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Time to tarp and fumigate.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
21 January, 09:41
Castle Lock?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sherry Beare @IzWdOpen2020
22 January, 08:04
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
Ooooh! Good one!😍☺️

Liz Lamers @ConcernedAmerican1
20 January, 01:47
That would be nice, but at this point, it's time to face reality, it's over

Golden GoldenOQ @Goldenoq1
20 January, 01:47
Hotel California

Only followers of this user (POJO) can see their posts

WhenUKnow UKnow @WhenUKnowUKnow
20 January, 12:01

410 TRUMP WON HILL @410TRUMPWON
20 January, 11:58
lock the gate!! Military is the only way!! Trump will be back leading us and celebrating with us, soon! First we need to rid this country of Evil!! 🇺🇸🦅💫✨😎

Trump is my President @rchdebwhlr
20 January, 11:56
For tje love of God arrest somebody NOW!

Nina Patriot @Safefamiliesmom
20 January, 11:55
I think I can, I think I can. This us torturous! He is speaking. Can something please hsppen???

Kobayashi ADMIN donated @administrator
20 January, 11:54
yes please

⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
20 January, 11:59
In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication
aye! how do you clear the cache on a phone? my feed looks terrible with letters over letters!

John DeplorableDeadVoter @DeplorableDeadVoter
20 January, 11:50
LOCK EM ALL UP!!!