Grasshopper TAFKAG @GrasshopperTAFKAG
01 March, 04:47
🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸NEED WE SAY MORE?!?!🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
💥💥💥💥💥AF1 IN ORLANDO💥💥💥💥💥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sunny Kitchen @Sunnyrainy
01 March, 07:12
In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication
people wake up if this doesnt prove it to you when he got on stage yesterday you see eagles on the top of the flags..it means one thing LOOK IT UP YOURSELFS

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Saphirs33 Saphirs33 @Saphirs33
I made some research about that. The eagle seems to be for the presidents only (Trump is a former one, so i imagine he can use the eagle as finial
11:03 AM - Mar 01, 2021
In response Sunny Kitchen to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Saphirs33 in this post can reply
01 March, 06:40
In response Saphirs33 Saphirs33 to her Publication
or is he still the president i beleive this

Grasshopper TAFKAG @GrasshopperTAFKAG
01 March, 11:20
In response Saphirs33 Saphirs33 to her Publication
Remember that book: The final president 😊

01 March, 06:46
In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication
or its this he is the last president of the cooperation the 19th president thanks grasshopper..when do you think we will find out about this?