Grasshopper TAFKAG @GrasshopperTAFKAG
🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸NEED WE SAY MORE?!?!🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
💥💥💥💥💥AF1 IN ORLANDO💥💥💥💥💥
04:47 AM - Mar 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply
LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
13 March, 03:30
In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication
Defense Flash News, George & the Tampa AF Base confirmed the fleet was there.👆 Also 30K troops ordered in by March 3rd... Enemy subs have been sitting off the Florida coastline for the past 2 weeks... Monkeywerx observes these details in military flight patterns, etc on YT or Patreon. Same today. Joe is still N/A... 🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JesusIsThe SonOfGod @JesusIsTheSonOfGod
01 March, 07:03
How do we know for SURE that #AF1 was in Orlando YESTERDAY, on Feb 28, 2021?

I HOPE this is true, that #AF1 - WITH President Trump - were both in Orlando yesterday, on 2/28/2021
but
I don't see a time/date stamp on this pic... so, I'm not going to get too excited, yet.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

I HOPE this is true, that #AF1 - WITH President Trump - were both in Orlando yesterday, on 2/28/2021
but
I don't see a time/date stamp on this pic... so, I'm not going to get too excited, yet.

but

but

Erin Padden @WickedPatriot508
01 March, 09:29

Patriot QBaby17 @QBaby17
01 March, 09:03
Dan Scavino posted a pic yesterday from the air and the plane had tips on the wings. ????

01 March, 07:04
In response Patriot QBaby17 to her Publication
Winglets?

Tina Griffith @mileymasters
01 March, 08:44
Love the pics guys but can we get date stamps or anything included so all of us can get excited and not just you? Please?

LouLu Jones @LouLuJones
01 March, 08:31

Faithful Servant @F8thful_Servant
01 March, 08:09
Dan Scavino posted a picture yesterday of a plane wing on their way to Orlando. it was not AF1. so who to believe?

Denali 1620 @Denali1620
01 March, 11:32
In response Faithful Servant to his Publication
Believe Dan. This is really not cool

Dario Lacic @CroPat
01 March, 08:07
I don't know if this is Orlando or not or when this was taken but I know that I never seen this Boeing nowhere close to Biden over the past 40 days.. Not even parked at Andrew's joint base when Biden allegedly was flying..

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
01 March, 07:20
no need at all to say any more BROTHA
NCSWIC. NOTHING. AT. ALL.

Sunny Kitchen @Sunnyrainy
01 March, 07:12
people wake up if this doesnt prove it to you when he got on stage yesterday you see eagles on the top of the flags..it means one thing LOOK IT UP YOURSELFS

Saphirs33 Saphirs33 @Saphirs33
01 March, 11:03
In response Sunny Kitchen to her Publication
I made some research about that. The eagle seems to be for the presidents only (Trump is a former one, so i imagine he can use the eagle as finial

FREEDOM 2021 @IAMthatIAM
01 March, 06:42
In response Sunny Kitchen to her Publication
pending the direction the eagles head is facing

Other Half @Otherhalf
01 March, 06:43
Are we sure this pic is Orlando and current? Lots of disinfo floating about...

Have Faith @rAnnbci
01 March, 06:26
Really? 😎😁

Summer Gurl @GodF1r5t
01 March, 06:23
BOOM BOOM BOOM NONBELIEVERS!!! TRUMP IS UR PRESIDENT!!! 💥💥

Linda Johnson @LJohn33
01 March, 05:04
Question---> T keeps touting the vax, and Robt K says DON'T! What did I miss here. I'm not taking it, but confused. Thx!

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
01 March, 05:09
In response Linda Johnson to his Publication
Its code for military. And confusing.
Disclosure please!

Lita Wuji @LITALOO
01 March, 10:19
In response Linda Johnson to his Publication
vaccin he asked for are non intrusive for poeple who needs them like the one made by Johnson and johnson like he said. many vax not all dangorous

Leen Zap @Leenzap
01 March, 04:53
I was wondering where she was...🙂