Grasshopper TAFKAG @GrasshopperTAFKAG
01 March, 04:47
🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸NEED WE SAY MORE?!?!🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
💥💥💥💥💥AF1 IN ORLANDO💥💥💥💥💥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sunny Kitchen @Sunnyrainy
people wake up if this doesnt prove it to you when he got on stage yesterday you see eagles on the top of the flags..it means one thing LOOK IT UP YOURSELFS
07:12 AM - Mar 01, 2021
In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Sunnyrainy in this post can reply
FREEDOM 2021 @IAMthatIAM
01 March, 06:42
In response Sunny Kitchen to her Publication
pending the direction the eagles head is facing

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
01 March, 06:47
In response FREEDOM 2021 to his Publication
please explain?

Saphirs33 Saphirs33 @Saphirs33
01 March, 11:03
I made some research about that. The eagle seems to be for the presidents only (Trump is a former one, so i imagine he can use the eagle as finial

01 March, 11:20
In response Saphirs33 Saphirs33 to her Publication
Remember that book: The final president 😊

01 March, 06:40
In response Saphirs33 Saphirs33 to her Publication
or is he still the president i beleive this

01 March, 08:06
yes Military uses that eagle on their flags👊😎🇺🇸

01 March, 07:10
In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication
is trump our president? i think he is what do you think?