Robby Ball @perfectsliders
"Last night, I was honored when Sidney Powell called me and asked me to serve as lead counsel for her in defending the frivolous defamation lawsuit filed against her by Dominion. I quickly accepted. Get ready to rumble, Dominion. You made a mistake suing Sidney. You are going to pay a heavy price. Sidney and I will not be intimidated. We will not go quietly in the night. Hey Dominion, I will see you and your employees and officers soon as truth is pursued and established. I will see you across the table where you will be subjected to a thorough and sifting cross-examination under oath. I know how to deal with legal bullies like you. Check my record.

- Lin "
10:28 AM - Mar 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by perfectsliders in this post can reply
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
29 July, 10:23
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
HAMMER TIME....God bless Lin and SidneyπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SPORTS @SPORTS
29 July, 10:21
So much talk from Linny Wood.

Stunning to witness!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary T Scott @Emtee2355
20 March, 05:02
I WILL be a PRAYER WARRIOR advocating for you!
πŸ™πŸ»βœοΈπŸ™πŸ»

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
15 March, 04:27
Sydney Powell, Mike Lindell and Lin Wood are the three standout Americans in my humble opinion.

Violet *** @Violetfire
15 March, 04:23
Epic

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
15 March, 01:24

Patriotic Carebear @Carebear17
13 March, 01:16
πŸ˜‚

Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
08 March, 04:02
Saw an article about the Biden Family, Amy C Barrett being his dead 1yr old. and now Sidney is BEAU Biden.
Who knows any more how these using constant trickery of their father, will ever be happy to face MY FATHER, who walks lives by TRUTH.

Rita Hen @WindyGale17
03 March, 11:31
i stand with Sidney and Lin!!! β™₯οΈπŸŒΉπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
02 March, 06:44
Love this!

MARINE_LEO_ Mom @MarineLEOMom
02 March, 06:28
Godspeed, Lin Wood! Get'em!!!

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
02 March, 04:56
God bless you both! Can you say Discovery? ;D

L1GHTN1NG 5:5 @Punnishe
02 March, 09:56
CongratulationsπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
Please let us know if you need assistance!

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
01 March, 11:29
Always in all ways Patriots stand with you #sydneyPowell and #linwood πŸ‘Š go get 'em guys!!!

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
02 March, 05:54
In response white light to his Publication
🀠

Debra Oyler @americaisfree4
01 March, 08:49
A red-blooded true blue Patriot!

Captivating Defender @CaptivatingDefender
01 March, 07:32
https://youtu.be/2nQRWiNXw...

Please listen to this from Lance Wallnau. We need to realign and/or focus our attention in our movement for the truth.

Jay Is4Justice @JC_StormChaser
01 March, 01:39

Diane Goldman @DGold
01 March, 11:55
Love that word "sifting"!!! Not going to leave any stone unturned! πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Jane Doeβœ”οΈ @Janedoe17
01 March, 11:07
MY ROCKSTAR!!! SIDNEY!!! and LIN TOO‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

Colleen Walter @CocoW57
01 March, 10:56
I can't LOVE this post enough!!! These 2 Patriots are amazing!!! πŸ™βœοΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ€πŸ’™

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
01 March, 10:44
Glad Lin on the job. These 2 together are great news.

Carolyn Page @Naturegirl_Patriot
01 March, 10:37
GREAT NEWSβ—πŸ‘ Here come the #krakenβ—πŸ˜†