Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
01 March, 02:09
Golden globes red pills.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
01 March, 02:19
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Tons of Red Pills and lots of comms. White Hats are catfishing normies and libtards! The best part of the show is when they figure out theyve been duped and their reality is twisted beyond imagination.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
01 March, 02:21
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
You watched? It was nuts. As I expected it would be. Did you hear Fonda's speech?

Only people mentioned by OziPatriot in this post can reply
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
01 March, 03:58
In response Ozi Patriot to his Publication
This is a small revision to see the entire Q Posts. Great Post. I hope you are right

Ozi Patriot @OziPatriot
01 March, 06:50
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
yeah i hope so too..potus seemed very keen to get stuff out in yesterdays soeach..every time he speaks nonchalent something great happens..also not much stuff from w/house or anywhere has been surfacing much..bits and pieces so i hope that means stragglers were taken care of.. even so itll happen very very soon id think potus doesnt like seeing people suffer as you know .king of the world with big bloody titanium balls.. what a FUCKING LEGEND!!!

Lauri QdUp @LauriQdUp
01 March, 03:03
What happened to the constitutional inauguration day of March 4th? Now it's the 21st? I'm not understanding any of this at this point.

Teri Heer @Tlheer
01 March, 01:27
yes. it is. but, if there is one thing i have learned these past 4-5 years....not one person has been correct on any date predicted. in fact, Q asked us not to do that. there are traitors among us. lurking. watching.

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
01 March, 01:38
In response Teri Heer to his Publication
It is because most are going the wrong way. We got the end in the beginning and have been going in reverse order from there (think mirrors) If you start now and then go backwards through the posts it all falls into place. Just a hint. :)

Storm Bringer @Elric
01 March, 02:29
In response Teri Heer to his Publication
What has Qanons been right about to date? You say 'Q' told ya'll not to do something, which tells me, you know who 'Q' is.

California American @CaliforniaAmerican
01 March, 01:07
THIS - I'ts about Satellite BROADBAND INTERNET!!!
Cabal system going DOWN as STARLINK GOES UP ???

"Starlink can deliver high-speed broadband internet to locations where access has been unreliable or completely unavailable. In December, the Wise County Public School District in rural Virginia, where approximately 40% of teachers and students do not have internet access at home, announced it would provide some families in the area with Starlink to support remote learning. Starlink units were deployed in January and over 40 homes are now connected with high-speed internet."

- Does look however - that they have moved the LAUNCH
NOW -
"SpaceX is targeting Tuesday, March 2 for launch of 60 Starlink satellites from Launch Complex 39A (LC-39A) at Kennedy Space Center in Florida. The instantaneous window is at 7:53 p.m. EST, or 00:53 UTC on March 3"

https://youtu.be/d5DzoKuhd...

California American @CaliforniaAmerican
01 March, 12:56
Well...Whiplash is on point with his first statement...
https://www.newsweek.com/s...

SpaceX said: "Auto-abort at T-1:24 ahead of tonight's Falcon 9 launch of Starlink; next launch opportunity is tomorrow, March 1 at 8:15 p.m. EST."

PAIN NOW @PAIN
01 March, 11:17
Waiting for public AND mass arrests. Until then, the alleged "Great Awakening" hasn't even started. No way to wake up who is still asleep without stepping on trash toes. If that means Civil war, as some who also say Patriots in Control are now stating, then a so a be a it a. I am locked and mother fucking loaded for TRASH!

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
01 March, 01:34
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
I have no one left to wake up, all my friends disowned me a year ago 🤣🤣🤣