Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
01 March, 02:09
Golden globes red pills.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
01 March, 02:19
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Tons of Red Pills and lots of comms. White Hats are catfishing normies and libtards! The best part of the show is when they figure out theyve been duped and their reality is twisted beyond imagination.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
01 March, 02:21
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
You watched? It was nuts. As I expected it would be. Did you hear Fonda's speech?

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
01 March, 02:29
I did. Was a little destracted the first time. Watched it again. Clearly not Jane fonda. Talking about frequencies and back room decision making. I might need to watch a few time to pick up on more.

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
01 March, 02:39
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
i didn't even know it was on. They have a lot of guts or stupidity showing up after Ricky skewered them last year.
with productions shut down what on earth could they possibly be there for?

I'll see if I can YT some of it

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
01 March, 02:56
In response Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. to her Publication
No you're totally missing it. We ran that tonight. Whitehat operation. Ricky was right, last globes was their last hoorah.

Ozi Patriot @OziPatriot
01 March, 05:06
HEY MATE EZRA, IM IN AUSTRALIA AND A HUGE TRUMP SUPPORTER ,RED PILLED A FEW HUNDRED I RECKON BUT IM NOW DISOWNED BY MY FAMILY LIKE A LOT OF PEOPLE.HA!!! ANY IDEA HOW I CAN GET A TRUMP COIN SENT HERE WANT WITH THE GOLD EAGLE ON THEM..I TRIED TO ORDER AND PAY BUT EACH SITE SEEMS TO BE U.S. ONLY.!!

Only people mentioned by KCpatriot4Humanity in this post can reply
Ozi Patriot @OziPatriot
01 March, 07:24
In response WWG1WGA God Wins to her Publication
FOUND THIS ON YOUTUBE ,ONLY 2500 HITS,,DESERVES A LOT MORE.VERY GOOD SPREAD THE CHEER..JUST ORDERED $250 OF TRUMP COINS.$360 ALL UP WITH POSTAGE..ILL BE EATING NOODLES FOR A WEEK BUT ITS WORTH IT..CHEERS AGAIN FOR LINK!!.
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Borescoped ... @Borescoped
01 March, 05:55
In response Ozi Patriot to his Publication
Pretty good short film, 10/10 I'd watch again

Ozi Patriot @OziPatriot
01 March, 07:06
In response WWG1WGA God Wins to her Publication
THANKS SO MUCH FOR THAT,ITS A TIME IN HISTORY I FEEL THE NEED FOR A REMINDER OF WHEN LIFE WENT FROM JUST LIVING TO THRIVING!! KINDEST REGARDS THE ORIGINAL....O.P.!!

WWG1WGA God Wins @KCpatriot4Humanity
01 March, 09:08
In response Ozi Patriot to his Publication
I agree! i have ordered plenty over last several months & when spouse found out...well quite upsetting. They think I'm nuts so we just don't talk about it! Finally came around to the idea that it is silver & gold so you cannot go wrong as an investment! I will pray for your family awakening just like mine! Bless you!