P.Q.Anon PCP @PQAnon
26 February, 07:16
Why did we really strike syria ???
Q

https://t.me/QanonHub

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
27 February, 06:20
In response P.Q.Anon PCP to her Publication
HOW WOULD WE KNOW? MSM & DEEP FAKES? MILITARY IS IN CONTROL...

ANOTHER QUESTION. WE KNOW THE VAX IS KILLING PEOPLE. I ♥️ DJT, BUT WHY DID HE PUSH IT & NOT SAY ANYTHING SINCE TO WARN US? PRIDE? OR COMPROMISE?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mic Fab @Postman
27 February, 08:09
In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication
Trump has never pushed the vax. He has alway pushed theoputics. When he got covid, what did He take. plus I heard that they have a cute to the vax and what it does to people. People have always died from phama.

27 February, 08:18
In response Mic Fab to his Publication
He Initially started the Vax. Operation Warp Speed was DJT. Then politicians pretended to take the shot & HE DID SAY IT WAS SAFE. SINCE THE ELECTION, IMPEACHMENT & INSURRECTION CHAOS, NOONE'S TALKIN ABOUT IT, BUT BILL G & JOE. BY JUNE EVERY RESIDENT IN THE US WILL BE VAXXED. 😖

PRESSURE'S INTENSE EVERYWHERE YOU GO. IDKWTF I'M GONNA DO TO SURVIVE TIL HE'S BACK & THEN? NEW STATE GOVERNMENT? THAT'S A LOT TO DO. HE'S THE MAN. BUT WHAT IS THE WORD ON THIS PART OF THE PLAN? 🙏

Mic Fab @Postman
DJT did get it started. And then let them roll with it. He doesnt run big pharma does he. He knows some people will not feel safe until we have a vax. The vax paperwork says it will not protect against the virus.
12:43 AM - Mar 01, 2021
In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Postman in this post can reply
01 March, 03:27
I SEE THE HIGHLIGHTS & KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN. I APPRECIATE THE INFO. BUT THE DNA/GMO TRACKING PORTION & SIDE EFFECTS OF THE VAX ARE THE CONCERN FOR MOST. IS THERE A WAY AROUND THIS SCAM?

01 March, 02:34
I just posted a TRENDING STORY about Fauci caught working on the Moderna vax in Dec. 2019. Gates patented the Quantum dot tattoo/vax trax & payment tech the same time
Both attended Event 201. A mock coronavirus pandemic event in Oct. 2019. Now they're doing damage control.

I argued on Twitter repeatedly that DJT tried to tell us it was nothing, as did Elon Musk. But MEDIA HYSTERIA all but crucified him for not doing something.

TOTAL NO WIN SITUATION. I KNOW. NOW WE HAVE 3 VAXS APPROVED & THEY SEEM TO CAUSE REAL HARM AS I BELIEVE GATES INTENDED...

I don't know what DJT can legally say regarding this problem? But with technocrats running big pharma & the media with the CCP, what can we do? In Blue States, they're forcing it. I could make a case, that Joe was temp installed, just to oversee this MASS VAX #Event201 It's worrisome..👀 #Trump ALL the way. #truth
🙏 #SAVEAMERICA