Marilyn Hansen @H_Yarnlover67
Father, God I don't know what is going on today but I have not felt too well at all. πŸ˜” Father, I pray that you will help me by giving me strength & comfort & please Father take these dizzy spells away. Father, God I pray that you can help my heart so I can keep going. Father, please ease my discomfort.
In Jesus's name I pray,
Amen πŸ™πŸ•ŠοΈβœοΈ
esther
12:39 AM - Mar 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by H_Yarnlover67 in this post can reply
Bandit Queen @Bandit_Queen
01 March, 12:15
In response Marilyn Hansen to her Publication
praying, when you are dizzy try listening to healing music or listen to the Bible. i love the Bible app and i like to listen to KJV. last night was i was dizzy and it helped. i felt instant relief when listening to orchestral music and then i moved on the listening to the scriptures. some of the plans are very comforting in the Bible App.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
01 March, 12:33
In response Bandit Queen to her Publication
Thank you for helping me find this! πŸ˜ƒThe reason for my dizzy spells is I have a very bad heart condition. But you are right listening & praying helps. God Bless you!πŸ™πŸ•ŠοΈβœοΈβ€οΈπŸ€—

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
01 March, 11:30
πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

01 March, 12:35
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
Thank you so much!! God Bless you! πŸ™πŸ•ŠοΈβœοΈβ€οΈπŸ€—

Photon 333 donated @Photon
01 March, 11:23
Prayers are great. But you need a doctor. Call one right away. What if you might have a stroke? What if you have a stone loose in your ear canal and could do vertigo therapy to stop it?

Please don't wait when you have any kind of medical issue. There is no telling if this is a simple issue (such as an allergy causing inflammation) or a more serious one.πŸ’™

01 March, 12:44
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
You are such a beautiful angel. I do have a condition, its my heart. My heart is unable to function & the only way of fixing it is a heart transplant. But that is not in the cards for me , since I have bone cancer , diabetes & so on. I do know that God is watching over me & when I pray He knows I need a little divine intervention. Thank you so much for caring so much! You are a blessing! God Bless youπŸ™πŸ•ŠοΈβœοΈβ€οΈπŸ€—

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
01 March, 11:15
Please dear God heal your daughter Marilyn and bring her back to good health again in your sweet name Jesus...Amen

01 March, 12:45
In response Mrs. Brown to her Publication
Thank you my dear sister in Christ. God Bless youπŸ™πŸ•ŠοΈβœοΈβ€οΈπŸ€—

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
01 March, 10:55
PRAYERS UP!

01 March, 12:36
In response D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ to her Publication
Thank you so much! God Bless you! πŸ™πŸ•ŠοΈβœοΈβ€οΈπŸ€—

01 March, 12:45
In response D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ to her Publication
I trust God with unconditional love! ❀️

Jeane Vanburen @Daisydoodle
01 March, 10:51
Praying for your total health and happiness. My the Lord wrap his arms around you and keep you safe.

01 March, 12:38
In response Jeane Vanburen to his Publication
Thank you & God Bless you πŸ™πŸ•ŠοΈβœοΈβ€οΈπŸ€—

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
01 March, 10:50
πŸ™πŸ’–πŸ™

01 March, 12:46
In response Missy M.. to her Publication
God Bless youπŸ™πŸ•ŠοΈβœοΈβ€οΈπŸ€—

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
01 March, 10:46

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
01 March, 11:38
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

01 March, 12:54
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
God Bless you & Thank you.πŸ™πŸ•ŠοΈβœοΈβ€οΈπŸ€—

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
01 March, 10:41
In Jesus's Name Amen. β€οΈπŸ™βœοΈ
Heavenly Father Please keep this Loving Soul Safe and in Your Hands Todayβ€οΈπŸ™

01 March, 12:56
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Thank you Jason. God Bless you πŸ™πŸ•ŠοΈβœοΈβ€οΈπŸ€—

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
01 March, 10:39
Prayer Request is up for you

Bless Your Heart My Sweet Friend

I stand in agreement with you
I am praying for you right now

I love You Sweet Heart

01 March, 12:49
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
I love you too my dear sweet friend! ❀️ I feel blessed every day that God has given me such a angel as my friend!! God Bless you so much! πŸ™βœοΈβ€οΈ