Law & Physics @physics171
28 February, 09:12

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elizabeth Meehling @emeehling
28 February, 09:23

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
Folks, the plain folks, do not know "comms" and they are going to go get this awful vaccine because Trump said Go get a vaccine in his speech.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
👀 DJT Comms

From GhostEzra-telegram
~Read between the lines when Trump speaks

~They just lost the Whitehouse. - Djt
~"Nyt calling out the Democrats." You know what that means. Same with CNN.
~Operation Warp Speed is military operation. Vaccines = arrests. FISA.
~Biden got his shot. 🔥🔥🔥
~It was a FISA shot, not a phizer shot.
~Is there a no fly over Orlando right now?
~"It's ok, you haven't seen anything yet". DJT.
~"The flags." - DJT (see Pic)
~"Constitution as written". Original 1776 Constitution of the Republic
~"The people that did this to us should be ashamed of themselves." - DJT
"Thank God we've rebuilt our military." Pentagon cleaned out and cut off.
~"Get rid of them all" - DJT.🔥🔥

~Definitely a state of union address.
~Not 2024. He just said he won twice.🤦‍♂️

💥
~Trump just told you he won the election and Democrats lost the Whitehouse. Pull it together soldiers. This is the wakeup
09:27 PM - Feb 28, 2021
In response Elizabeth Meehling to her Publication
Only people mentioned by physics171 in this post can reply
Nede Catherine @EdenZed
01 March, 02:54

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
merci pour le partage 🥸faut savoir decoder ..pas si facile

01 March, 08:19
In response Nede Catherine to her Publication
Votre accueil, heureux que les gens choisissent d'apprendre, de partager l'honneur et le devoir, rendent la terre à nouveau grande.

❤❤❤Tammy Dowell❤❤❤ @TammyDowell73
01 March, 10:29

I tried really hard to pick up on the comms and I just couldn't do it so what was his speech telling us? please help a fren !!

Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
01 March, 10:13

...and let's not forget - the "golden eagles" as finials on the flagposts denoting Military rationale - Army Reg. 840-10, chapter 8 😉

Patriotic Carebear @Carebear17
01 March, 05:54

Could be something...could be nothing. Any thoughts?🤔

Joe Biden, Jill Biden, Kamala Harris, & Jen Psoki Twitter accts are the only ones I found in the new administration with the title "United States government official"

Neither Biden or Harris personal Twitter accts say President or VP in bio...IMO most people would be proud to display these titles anywhere/everywhere possible.

The White House official Twitter acct title "United States government organization"

Krissy GodWins1111 @Krissy1111
01 March, 03:42

Loud & clear. Check out 1 min. clip. At the 31 sec mark he turns. Winning 🍿🍿🍿

"Did they get THE SHOT?"
"I pointed directly at it 3x."
"I turned and double pointed just to be clear."
"Did they pick up the 'Boom, Boom, Boom….Something is Happening'?"
Yes, Mr. President, Anons are actively tracking. Message received.
"Good, that's good."
Q

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
01 March, 01:55

transcript of his speech here:
https://www.rev.com/blog/t...

LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
28 February, 11:20

PHIZER? I THOUGHT JOE & ALL POLITICIANS WORLDWIDE WERE GETTING FAKE VACCINES OR TRICK NEEDLES?

WHICH VAX IS SAFE? MY RESEARCH TELLS ME NEITHER...😳 HELP?
#truth

Susan Dye @shepherdgirl3
01 March, 04:57
In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication
From what ive read on line but still researching Johnson and Johnson no Rna in it but still digging

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
28 February, 10:59

Everi Storm @EveriStorm
28 February, 10:57

Dear God,
Please...[the very same prayer I pray 17 times a day]

Amen,
A Patriot

Thoris Szczerba @PatriotT
28 February, 10:53

Thank you for this, I wasn't able to take notes but I caught several. I do think there were at least two mispronounced words, I am relistening tomorrow.

LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
28 February, 11:26
In response Thoris Szczerba to her Publication
IT'LL BE GONE. YTUBE IS SCRUBBING & DOXING BIGGEST ACCOUNTS TODAY... 🙏🇺🇸🙏
MEDIA & TECH'S STILL A PROBLEM.
JUST SAW AN INDEPENDENT REPORT ABOUT "BEZOS BUYING UP SPACE 😖& WHY THAT SHOULD CONCERN US" ON YTUBE. SURPRISE SURPRISE!
I HATE THESE BILLIONAIRE PRICKS.
#justice #NCSWIC PLEASE!🙏🇺🇸
#truth

filomena medeiros @torontocanada
28 February, 10:49

i reallly paid attention and i sure caught on to many of the things you pointed out❤❤❤❤

28 February, 10:21

Is there a fly zone over Orlando right now?

Brandon Callanan @Call_Michael_B
28 February, 10:02

comms all over. perfect optics. timing impeccable. clear and precise.

Outlaw Marine @Outlaw_Marine
28 February, 10:01

there's always a no fly over Orlando. I'm not wrong

28 February, 10:13
In response Outlaw Marine to his Publication

28 February, 10:13
In response Outlaw Marine to his Publication

28 February, 09:55

28 February, 09:54

Rick Baron @HoldTheLine
28 February, 09:44

Win 3 times = I already won. lol

Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
28 February, 09:41

There has always been a permanent No Fly Zone over Orlando.....otherwise, I agree with this....

28 February, 09:57
In response Star Ravyn to her Publication