Only people mentioned by physics171 in this post can reply
Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
02 March, 06:21

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
saw a cryon scrolling today on America's Voice today that Trump got his vaccine... I have heard no explanation that clears up my confusion on the vaccine in any way. 🤷🏼‍♀️ I continue to be in what the fook mode.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elizabeth Meehling @emeehling
28 February, 09:23

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
Folks, the plain folks, do not know "comms" and they are going to go get this awful vaccine because Trump said Go get a vaccine in his speech.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
02 March, 07:41
In response Elizabeth Meehling to her Publication
yes but they are willing to get it
if you listen to God, if you are godly, you wouldnt

Shawnee Feather @Shawnee_Feather
02 March, 07:51
In response Elizabeth Meehling to her Publication
THIS THIS THIS!! he lost another chunk of his base with this go get the shot BULLSHIT!~ Seeing it everywhere!! Beginning to have SERIOUS doubts we arent ALL being played!!

Freedom NJC @FreedomNJC
28 February, 09:13

Yep yep 👍