Silent nQmQre @silentnQmQre
28 February, 07:17
I am a conspiracy theorist according to my husband. He is going to just go by what Trump said. Urgh

Everything on the internet is a lie, you can not trust anything or anyone - so no research. However, he has been awake since the 70's. Just no Q because it is "internet"

He wants me to explain it to him but will not accept my source. Impossible

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Greg Holland @DeplorableGeorgian
28 February, 07:25
In response Silent nQmQre to her Publication
Show him the video, "Q, the plan to save the word"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silent nQmQre @silentnQmQre
I'm a ritual abuse survivor so he knows a lot about the criminal aspect of the government - I was used in upper-class elite human trafficking.

He is a USMC combat vet and was in VietNam when it fell because of the dems.

He is the most awake person there is outside of Q and anons. He just doesn't accept Q. I think he followed in 2016-2017 but was disillusioned by people putting dates on things.
09:16 PM - Feb 28, 2021
In response Greg Holland to his Publication
Only people mentioned by silentnQmQre in this post can reply
Greg Holland @DeplorableGeorgian
28 February, 09:19
In response Silent nQmQre to her Publication
I dont think it's for everyone. I've tried to get friends and faimly on board myself with very little sucess. It will all be clear soon enough. Good luck and God bless.