Only people mentioned by thcotty in this post can reply
What is Real @Caius
02 March, 08:34
In response GOD IS REAL to his Publication
when something sounds too good to be true, it likely isn't true. I'm struggling with doubt about the Q movement. gematria used for comms? or are ppl falsely using gematria numerology for hopium? where / what is the fruit of Q-gematria? as for nesara / gesara, why is there a mirror "great reset"? i feel like we're being led into a trap- full on electronic currency where every single person that wants to buy or sell must be MARKED

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
What is Real @Caius
02 March, 08:27
this is mostly for "new beginnings" whom i have blocked. gematria is numerology. is numerology condoned in the Bible? Test the Spirits to discern if it is from God. If it's not, remember even the elect will be decieved. remember false prophets make false predictions, but Words from God are Always True.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hey, Iā€™m here for the party @hereforThePatriotParty
01 March, 12:47
YES! march on šŸ‘ŠšŸ»šŸ’ŖšŸ»

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
01 March, 12:29
#GESARA #Gematria #Potus #Trump #Comms

24 Jun 2020 very repetar and consistent

https://twitter.com/i/web/...

national economic security and reformation actā€‹
1938ā€‹ 2760ā€‹ 460ā€‹

https://www.gematrix.org/?...

#Q freedom rise up fight back take back control of americaā€‹

WAITING YET ...

#wwg1wga
#MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening
#Trump
#GodWins
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

01 March, 12:18
HERE WAS OUR #GESARA INFO šŸ˜

https://twitter.com/speaks...

01 March, 12:19
In response newbeginnings164 Discrete to his Publication
ALL CONVENIENTLY DELETED TO NOT LEFT TRACKS BEHIND

ABOUT IF ITS FULLFILLED IN TIME AS PROMISES OR NOT

// SPOILER : //

ITS FUCKIN NOT šŸ¤£

01 March, 12:23
In response newbeginnings164 Discrete to his Publication
18 Jun 2020 #GEASARA WAS ...

INMINENT IN #Gematria AND OTHER #hints

NOTHING šŸ¤—šŸ˜…

Wisco Guy @ENDtheFED
28 February, 08:57
Can anyone confirm this to be true?

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
28 February, 08:37
time will tell. we know how dates work. it would be great.

Lisa Evans @LisaEvans
28 February, 08:34
So....no need to file taxes this year? šŸ˜‰ And my mortgage will be paid off? lol! Will this take place over time or all at once? šŸ˜¬

Michelle Hurshman @PhoenixLotus1962
28 February, 08:37
In response Lisa Evans to her Publication
From what I've read about this, it happens all at once.

Warren Arcand @Earlofsandwiches
01 March, 12:40
In response Lisa Evans to her Publication
I knew about the tax freud ten years ago and never filed since and you know they never came for me . funny

Chloe Smith @Chloedaze
28 February, 08:17
šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™ā¤ā¤ā¤