GOD IS REAL @thcotty
28 February, 08:15

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Evans @LisaEvans
28 February, 08:34
In response GOD IS REAL to his Publication
So....no need to file taxes this year? 😉 And my mortgage will be paid off? lol! Will this take place over time or all at once? 😬

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michelle Hurshman @PhoenixLotus1962
From what I've read about this, it happens all at once.
08:37 PM - Feb 28, 2021
In response Lisa Evans to her Publication
Only people mentioned by PhoenixLotus1962 in this post can reply
Lisa Evans @LisaEvans
01 March, 10:55
In response Michelle Hurshman to her Publication
How will the banks conduct their business? Should i file my taxes 😉

01 March, 12:06
I'm not doing taxes this year. Always have before, sadly, just like all the "sheeple". I met with the president of my bank this morning, inquiring as to how the bank will be transitioning to the gold, silver, platinum and precious metal backed system. He stated "I don't know what websites and other nonsense you've been reading or listening to, but that is not happening.". Needless to say, i can't wait to visit with him again in a few weeks when NESARA/GESARA has been transitioned in as our new system.

01 March, 12:13
I will not be filing taxes this year. I always have before, sadly, like all the other "sheeple". I met with the president of my bank this morning to inquire as to how the bank will be transitioning into the new monetary system--backed by gold, silver, platinum and other precious metals. He stated "I don't know what websites or information you're reading or watching, but you're being fooled.". I told him I would be looking forward to visiting with him again after NESARA/GESARA has been implemented. I FEEL AWESOME!!! WWG1WGA🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸