CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
28 February, 03:29
CPAC : WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE PRESIDENT TRUMP RUN AGAIN IN 2024’ :

NO & HELL NO !!! I WANT MILITARY TO HONOR THIER OATH & RESTORE PRESIDENT TRUMP NOW !

WE CANT WAIT 4 YEARS OF A FAKE FALSE DEAD (2019’.) BYE-DEN CLOWN SHOW !!!

HE WON IN A LANDSLIDE !! HE NEEDS TO BE PUT BACK IN OFFICE AS. # 19 ( DO YOU DAMN JOB )
NOW FFS !!!! DO IT NOW !!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hoss QQQ @RaptorJet31
28 February, 06:46
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
yep , we all saw the fraud this cannot stand , military needs to storm these corrupt pos politicians . Fk waiting 4 years there wont be an America then. Fk the movie and Fk anyone that can't see the corruption at this point they are helpless. i dont want to hold the line any longer i want mofo lined up on a firing range and mowed down with a mark 19.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Storm Bringer @Elric
28 February, 06:56
In response Hoss QQQ to his Publication
Ever think patriots don't have control of the military?

Debbie Spiers @Debbalina
28 February, 06:59
In response Storm Bringer to his Publication
No, not really. never crossed my mind once

Storm Bringer @Elric
28 February, 07:04
In response Debbie Spiers to her Publication
So you believe everything you read then? You know the left aren't the only ones who know how to indoctrinate. Be careful and keep all your senses open.

Only people mentioned by Debbalina in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Debbie Spiers, click on at the bottom under it