CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
CPAC : WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE PRESIDENT TRUMP RUN AGAIN IN 2024’ :

NO & HELL NO !!! I WANT MILITARY TO HONOR THIER OATH & RESTORE PRESIDENT TRUMP NOW !

WE CANT WAIT 4 YEARS OF A FAKE FALSE DEAD (2019’.) BYE-DEN CLOWN SHOW !!!

HE WON IN A LANDSLIDE !! HE NEEDS TO BE PUT BACK IN OFFICE AS. # 19 ( DO YOU DAMN JOB )
NOW FFS !!!! DO IT NOW !!!
03:29 PM - Feb 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by CspoaJames in this post can reply
Sunny Day @SunnyDay
20 April, 06:27
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
No one loves Trump or has more gratitude for him more than i do, but I think this was always the plan. He needed to get in there and set things up for the military to find and arrest the invisable enemy within. You have to let the bad guys run amok, do their thing, becasue FISA works both ways 😉. Fast tribunal, death penalty. Meanwhile, I started to wonder if Trump's vaccine has a negative effect on people addicted to a certain substance, like a paint bomb exploding on the bank robber. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
20 April, 09:53
In response Sunny Day to her Publication
TIC TOCK THEY BETTER GET A MOVE ON !!
PATRIOTS GOING TO TAKE OVER WERE THEY FAILED !!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
03 March, 01:21
I love how Potus and Flotus always hold hands.🙏❤️🙏

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
03 March, 02:21
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication
ITS SWEET ISNT IT ❤️

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
01 March, 07:54
DETAILS OF THIS NEEDS EXPLAING, TRUMP HAS BIG PLANS

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
28 February, 10:05
OK JUST IN FROM GHOST EZRA :
DOESN’T SEEM AS BAD AS WE THOUGHT 👍
BE GLAD WHEN THESE CODES & WORD GAMES ARE OVER !!!!!!

Merryland Man @MerrylandMan
28 February, 07:07
at present, if election fraud is not corrected, there is no chance to win 2024 as all will be predetermined

Patriot QBaby17 @QBaby17
28 February, 07:19
In response Merryland Man to his Publication
Must be corrected NOW. Will be a hell hole by 2024. Trump will be almost 79. This has to happen NOW.

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
28 February, 07:03
EXACTLY. i am sick and tired of hearing that BULLSHIT. ITS NOW. 2024 there wont be a country left. HE WON..he is POTUS period. NOT later...its now. Fucking retards...Jim Jordan even said that shit.

Storm Bringer @Elric
28 February, 06:50
I agree another four years my ass, what makes anyone think Trump could be elected in '24? Have we forgotten what literally just happened. Only ones getting 'elected' are those the cabal want in there. Kind of making Anons look like a bunch of dumbasses who are to coward to move to the next step after negotiations have failed. Almost nothing has panned out, this movement is in a whole lot of trouble.

Patriot QBaby17 @QBaby17
28 February, 07:27
In response Storm Bringer to his Publication
Trump almost 79 in 2024. This will be a hell hole by then. I was hoping for more. A lot more. Tired of the games, puzzles, and gematria.

Hoss QQQ @RaptorJet31
28 February, 06:46
yep , we all saw the fraud this cannot stand , military needs to storm these corrupt pos politicians . Fk waiting 4 years there wont be an America then. Fk the movie and Fk anyone that can't see the corruption at this point they are helpless. i dont want to hold the line any longer i want mofo lined up on a firing range and mowed down with a mark 19.

Storm Bringer @Elric
28 February, 06:56
In response Hoss QQQ to his Publication
Ever think patriots don't have control of the military?

arba happihr @arba
28 February, 06:42
I agree, military the only way

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
28 February, 06:35
WHAT AN IDIOT I AM I DIDNT HAVE MY DE-CODER RING ON ? NEED TO HEAR FROM GHOST TO FILL IN THE BLANKS ! I DIDNT HEAR MILITARY HAS DONE AN INVESTIGATION TO OVERTURN THE FRAUD ELECTION

terry Woodard @TGirl
28 February, 06:35
I'm so dissapointed to it was hard watching it's was a tease..

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
28 February, 06:36
In response terry Woodard to his Publication
I FEEL YOUR PAIN

Tina Griffith @mileymasters
28 February, 06:37
In response terry Woodard to his Publication
I was yelling at the TV like a football game was on! I don't want to pay $5--$6 a gallon for gas that's who i voted for you!! There were many moments like that.

CATHE BAIRD @Blonde_not_Dumb
28 February, 06:33
Totally agree - FINALLY we are speaking out - We can not wait for this shame to continue for FOUR MORE YEARS!!!! Are you kidding me! Where are the BOOMS, where are the BEEPS, Where is the Military and WHERE in HELL is the OUTRAGE!

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
28 February, 06:32
Agreed, he is our President now. What do we have to go through to get him back in office. Does the Military arrest Biden and all treasonous people. How does this work? Anyone know?

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
28 February, 06:31
Apparently I'm not the only one that heard nothings going to happen for 4 more years.

Mother of Dr Precipice @MotherofDrPrecipice
28 February, 06:27
Totally agree.

Cee Jay2 @CJ2
28 February, 06:26
We wont have a country in 4 years

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
28 February, 06:30
In response Cee Jay2 to her Publication
SO RIGHT ITS A TICKING TIME BOMB OUT HERE

Bizarro World @ThisfeelslikeBizarroWorld
28 February, 06:25
agreed. I'm over this sham. Truth bomb better come tonight. EBS yes?

Roxy Proxy @RoxyProxy17
28 February, 06:23
Amen!

Freedom Fighter @Verity21
28 February, 04:40
I believe he was chosen by the people and God the father. He WILL be restored as the rightful leader of this country!

Blondie Brute @BlondieBrute
28 February, 04:20
Correct the elections! Trump Won. We need our country back today.

Spaulding Showalter @SpauldingShowalter
28 February, 03:58
EXACTLY.

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
28 February, 03:51
FAKE NEWS : NEWS FLASH 💥💥💥💥

PENCE ISNT THERE HE COULDNT GET A FLIGHT OUT OF GITMO !!!!

Patriot QBaby17 @QBaby17
28 February, 03:42
AGREE 1000% !!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Ronnie Tatum @BNotAfraid
28 February, 03:41
It is probably already done. The Bidan show is just that. Theater for the masses. Trump is giving the State of the Union in a couple of minutes. Stay strong.