Patric de Nooijer @QDog
28 February, 04:58
Sat. Feb 27 Arrests happen, in reports to see, be prepared for Fri. March 5: https: //www.youtube.com/watch? V = ZRql7lgEtVY & feature = youtu.be

On March 5, military will take over the mainstream media worldwide because they refused to report basic matters to national security - that the US was under martial law and the mainstream media would be taken over.

Robert David Steele f. March 5, 6:30 p.m. EST. The military took control of all channels worldwide - Social Media could no longer be censored.

Military would publish Intel on B / iden.

On March 12, the military released evidence of a plot by France and China to overtake the world by spreading false information about C19.

After P / elosi, the congress closed on Fri. February 26, security forces surrounded the Capitol.

On April 1, Trump would be our presidentā€¦ Juan O Savin
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Za. 27 feb. Arrestaties gebeuren, in rapporten o

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Danny Nix @Danny1969
28 February, 05:10
In response Patric de Nooijer to his Publication
What happened to March 4th? Moving the goalposts again.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Theresa McManus @QlderPatriot
I hate to agree with you, but i can't take much more, my heart is breaking, my head hurts i wavy to see my grandchildren, and i wavy them to live in a few weeks not this crappy world šŸŒ we are living in
06:41 PM - Feb 28, 2021
In response Danny Nix to his Publication
Only people mentioned by QlderPatriot in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Theresa McManus, click on at the bottom under it