Patric de Nooijer @QDog
Sat. Feb 27 Arrests happen, in reports to see, be prepared for Fri. March 5: https: //www.youtube.com/watch? V = ZRql7lgEtVY & feature = youtu.be

On March 5, military will take over the mainstream media worldwide because they refused to report basic matters to national security - that the US was under martial law and the mainstream media would be taken over.

Robert David Steele f. March 5, 6:30 p.m. EST. The military took control of all channels worldwide - Social Media could no longer be censored.

Military would publish Intel on B / iden.

On March 12, the military released evidence of a plot by France and China to overtake the world by spreading false information about C19.

After P / elosi, the congress closed on Fri. February 26, security forces surrounded the Capitol.

On April 1, Trump would be our president… Juan O Savin
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Za. 27 feb. Arrestaties gebeuren, in rapporten o
04:58 PM - Feb 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by QDog in this post can reply
Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
28 February, 05:13
In response Patric de Nooijer to his Publication
Within 4 short years, President Trump and the Alliance have brought us back from the brink of Communism. I applaud you all and Thank You from the bottom of my heart!! You have my uttmost respect!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
28 February, 05:13
Within 4 short years, President Trump and the Alliance have brought us back from the brink of Communism. I applaud you all and Thank You from the bottom of my heart!! You have my uttmost respect!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Danny Nix @Danny1969
28 February, 05:10
What happened to March 4th? Moving the goalposts again.

Theresa McManus @QlderPatriot
28 February, 06:41
In response Danny Nix to his Publication
I hate to agree with you, but i can't take much more, my heart is breaking, my head hurts i wavy to see my grandchildren, and i wavy them to live in a few weeks not this crappy world 🌍 we are living in