17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
"Everything's going to schedule with the President of the United States." -emcee

Read that again:
THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES.

Video called: "CPAC: The Whole World is Watching"
03:55 PM - Feb 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by 17Commentary in this post can reply
Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
28 February, 08:21
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
SOTU ADDRESS! BALLER!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crows Nest @NewWorldReset
28 February, 06:15
What happened at 3:02 in the morning

For Green
Q

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stacey Hall @StaceyRH
28 February, 05:36
And "they already lost the White House"!!

Missy Mom @MissyMomGo
28 February, 04:40
👀

Mary Bell @godsgirlinks
28 February, 04:32
I noticed that as well😊💕

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
28 February, 04:32
I have GOOSEBUMPS on GOOSEBUMPS 🙏🇺🇸🦅 #wwg1wga #GodBless #ILoveTrump #theworldiswatching #godwon

Avrash Magdelina @AvrashMagdelina
28 February, 04:25
I'm lovimg what I'm seeing and he hasn't even come out yet. i should have watched this week. I'm wondering whatelse I missed.

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
28 February, 04:13
dang... great catch!!!

Lisa Dianne @LalaD1776
28 February, 04:27
In response Brett Tescher to his Publication
FOXNEWS reporter John Roberts just said "President" too and he was talking about President Trump!🇺🇸❤️

PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 @BATES1
28 February, 04:53
In response Brett Tescher to his Publication
Outstanding.

Stubborn Texan⭐ @Obligatetruth
28 February, 04:08
noticed that too!
My President, our president. 🦅🇺🇸 NCSWIC

Punk Patriot @punkchic
28 February, 04:04
My ears perked at that too. Here's hoping we finally get some confirmations today.

Mike Anon @Mike314
28 February, 04:03
Wow...this could finally be the moment we've been waiting...chills.

Kelly Malinoski @Kellymalinoski
28 February, 04:00

Kathy Higginbotham @Jaxflipflopgal
28 February, 03:57
I heard that as well !! Right on Q !!

Free ByThe Sea @FreeByTheSea
28 February, 03:57
I heard that, too!

Doves Fly High For Trump @DovesFlyHighForTrump
28 February, 03:56
SO Exciting !!