Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
24 February, 10:43
Hows it hanging Patriots?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Karen Lou @Sapphire
26 February, 12:10
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Fairly calm with Patriots by my side. My marriage is failing because i figured what i stand for and who i stand with. So, holding the line and praying while my marriage crashes but God wins. Happy to see you VK!☺️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker @Patriotmom68
so sorry, my husband voted for trump but thinks all the riots were his fault because he did not unify the country and also the capitol riots. tons of my friends were in DC on the 6th and although none were close to capitol buildings he is mad at me and tthem so we barely speak now. i will hold the line as long as i need to but for some they let go and its so sad. i will pray for you because there are so many of us in this situation right now. WWG1WGA
02:44 PM - Feb 28, 2021
In response Karen Lou to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriotmom68 in this post can reply
: Zackariah-Lynn: Gilbert. @Zack_Attack
28 February, 02:57
In response Truth Seeker to her Publication
I have learned to be accepting of my blessings and not so suggestive as to what they are, or should be.