Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Angry Angel17 @Angryangel17
05 March, 12:19
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Arrows all around these last few days! Nice to see the incoming and know God has protection around our family! He wiil make our darkness light!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angry Angel17 @Angryangel17
05 March, 12:17

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rosalie McCarthy @RoRoGoGo
04 March, 03:40
Upside down, I reckon 😁

jacqueline roach @LifeHapins
03 March, 08:22
Damn I've missed you! As much as I disliked Twit I've sincerely missed seeing your ass ☺️

Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
28 February, 10:43
wake me up when its going down

JoJo 2Q2Q @JoJo2Q2Q
27 February, 08:48
not gonna lie..... it's been rough lately
....but i pulled up my Patriot pants today and I'm ready to get back in the game!!! 💪🏼🐸🇺🇸

WWG1WGA

Cherie Ceci @ShortBusCherie
26 February, 11:11
Not good. Here's to better days ahead. 🥂

Justice Halo @Justice55
26 February, 10:13
Tired, stressed, and overwhelmed (fam stuff)...but I'm here

Royal Raven @Royalraven
26 February, 02:05
Praying day and night

Anastasia TelltheTruth @AnastasiaTruth
27 February, 12:14
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
CONSTANTLY!!!!! God is with us and has covered us in the blood of JesusChrist Nothing can stop His plan AMEN

Redstar ReDsTaR @Redstar
26 February, 11:58
my dreams have been craZy lately !

eileen ryan-rojas @eileenisawake
26 February, 11:39
*smile*

frankie mundo @meanbean17
26 February, 11:07
to the left

frankie mundo @meanbean17
26 February, 11:07
In response frankie mundo to his Publication
i'm right handed- it happens

Ann Retzlaff @AnniesCampground
28 February, 05:45
In response frankie mundo to his Publication
HA! That is usually my answer... "A little to the left." I'ma girl ;)

Patriot QBaby17 @QBaby17
26 February, 09:50
PEACE LIKE A RIVER. I was worked up for years as we learned from Q and fought hard and long to learn what we needed to know. Now, when many peeps are a wreck, I feel nothing but confident Peace and Excitment for what is about to transpire.
And, Im very excited about CPAC this weekend.
It's gonna be Epic ! #HangingHigh

eileen ryan-rojas @eileenisawake
26 February, 11:40
In response Patriot QBaby17 to her Publication
Agreed. Such beautiful times. Pray hard for our military and the victims.

Karen Lou @Sapphire
26 February, 12:10
Fairly calm with Patriots by my side. My marriage is failing because i figured what i stand for and who i stand with. So, holding the line and praying while my marriage crashes but God wins. Happy to see you VK!☺️

Truth Seeker @Patriotmom68
28 February, 02:44
In response Karen Lou to her Publication
so sorry, my husband voted for trump but thinks all the riots were his fault because he did not unify the country and also the capitol riots. tons of my friends were in DC on the 6th and although none were close to capitol buildings he is mad at me and tthem so we barely speak now. i will hold the line as long as i need to but for some they let go and its so sad. i will pray for you because there are so many of us in this situation right now. WWG1WGA

HollySeeks TheTruth @HollySeeksTheTruth
25 February, 11:06
This Ezra pic giving me VK vibes. 👀

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
25 February, 09:45
PRAISING God. PRAYING. "Patriots Are In Control" & "The BEST Is Yet To Come." WWG1WGA❤WW

Renee White @Rapnay
25 February, 09:37
strong feeling Gods presence more and more everyday otherwise i wouldnt be so calm NOTHING but good vibes

Marie Freedom @MarieFreedom5
25 February, 09:24
It may be a movie but I am looking forward to the "good parts!" No more fake presidents. No more fake oval offices. No more standin actors. Time for truth, justice and the American way!

Denise Gee @Aynaia
25 February, 09:25
In response Marie Freedom to her Publication
Im ready for the after credit scenes personally. 😢

Marie Freedom @MarieFreedom5
25 February, 09:24
It may be a movie but I am looking forward to the "good parts!" No more fake presidents. No more fake oval offices. No more standin actors. Time for truth, justice and the American way!

Cynthia Revis @LadyTrump
25 February, 09:15
I still have faith in God and President Trump and I know the best is truly yet to come.God bless and keep the children and God bless America.🙏🏼🇺🇸🙏🏼

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
25 February, 08:38
Theres so many ways this could be answered..😂But, I like your 17 timestamp. 🙏 HP in gematria = 24 or 6, and 66. Not suprised = baal and william henry gates.

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
25 February, 08:45
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication
Hows it hanging Patriots = deported A pres B obama, treason.

RICHARD NHY @TitoRichard
25 February, 06:34
waiting to see WHO is hanging!
seeing lists of imprisonments, hangings, firing squad deaths, etc... yet all these folks are still making the rounds.
can't be all doubles and can't be all dead.
be nice to have some accurate info 🤷🏻‍♂️

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
25 February, 03:31
AS SAME AS EVER...
trying to expose the things that work as the ass 😆

AND IF NOT BE FIXED

PUT THEM ON FIRE

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
27 February, 06:29
In response newbeginnings164 Discrete to his Publication
FIRE xD

Maggie Mags @MaggieMags
25 February, 03:25
Much better now that I just read this post which you put up........17 HOURS AGO!!!! WOOT WOOT!!!! Thank you VK and Universe xx

Iron Eagle @IronEagle
25 February, 03:22
Ready for what comes next.
Looking like Sunday and Trump's announcement might tell us more.

Be at #Peace

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
25 February, 01:14
Good afternoon☀️How are you doing, VK? I am hopeful today. Feeling a supernatural peace and no fear. Last week, after receiving a "no cancer" diagnosis:), I have a renewed energy to embrace life, cast off chains, love others better, stand firm and fight for Truth. While I am ready for the end of the show (like everybody), I serve God and trust Trump/the patriots ...so I gladly wait as timing is everything. I know a lot of good people have waited much longer. I am ready for my loved ones to awaken and for those fighting against Trump/patriots to see the cabal/evil/MSM/lies for what they are. Ready for the children to be saved and protected. Ready for enslavement to end and freedom to begin. Praying folks can be healed from any vax damage. ❤️🇺🇸 #darktolight

Maggie Mags @MaggieMags
25 February, 03:27
In response Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ to her Publication
God bless you @prayingpatriotmom ......So happy about your diagnosis! God is good! Now let's get ready for this GREAT AWAKENING!!!!! xx

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
25 February, 01:11
It's hanging :) . . . Still plugging away. Took off of Facebook for 30 days so I must be doing something right. It will just be a different birthday next month, not being able to respond to all of my loved ones birthday wishes . . . oh well . . . It is well worth the sacrifice.
What got me silenced? Sharing truth about Bill G.
Enjoy your day VK!

Bro Crow @Brocrow
25 February, 01:01
fookin awesome!! ❤🇱🇷💪✔

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
25 February, 04:45
In response Bro Crow to his Publication
pedobear?

Lady with a Cat @Lady_with_a_cat
25 February, 12:59
glad you are there 💖

Annabel Right @Sparky100
25 February, 12:34
Vast numbers of trusting sweet people have taken the vaccine here in the UK. One trial participant said he lost his connection to God. Healers are reporting no chakras in patients who have had the vaccine. These satanic bastards seem to be attacking the connection to God. If those who had the vax are shedding it, how many will catch it inadvertantly? This needs to stop now.
VK will the med beds heal them?

Annabel Right @Sparky100
25 February, 12:36
In response Annabel Right to her Publication
oh and the government want to fluoridate the water 🤬

Lady with a Cat @Lady_with_a_cat
25 February, 12:58
In response Annabel Right to her Publication
our water has been flouridated for years